Saturday, October 25, 2008

That Groggy Feeling

Pumping has been going fine, really, except for the 3 a.m. get togethers that leave us senseless during the daytime. Daniel was running pretty high at night, and has forgotten to bolus a couple of times for meals, which really messes up the numbers. But even when he did remember, he was still climbing up into the 300's and 400's at 3 a.m. Our nurse adjusted the basal rates and last night we were finally in range all night. Whew. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tonight.

My hubby wanted to go out on a date night tonight, and I just couldn't do it. I know I'd just fall asleep in a movie theater or a lovely darkened restaurant. It's been a big push to make it to 9 p.m. lately. Rain check!!

My friend Brad sent me a link to the following video. Love it.

See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die

No comments: