Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Eyes are Red

I've been up since 3:15 this morning, and it has nothing to do with blood sugar! My poor little brain is churning because of my job, which increased in frustration levels yesterday. I problem-solve in the middle of the night (unfortunately) which can make me snappish. Yesterday as I left work, I told my co-worker that I was going to take advantage of our spring-like weather and throw myself onto the grass and stare at the clouds going by, just so I could try to relax. Instead, I took all the kids on a long walk (which ended up in a potty emergency, isn't it fun being a parent?) down our gorgeous new hike/bike trail. I'll post pictures later. Not of the potty emergency. Of course, all this took time, and then Nora and I stayed up late trying to organize & prepare for her Spanish final next week, about which she is greatly concerned.

I got on the computer this morning and did some more problem solving. It seems you don't have to drive all over the place (as suggested in a meeting yesterday) to get the information you need -- all you need to do is google. GOOGLE!!! I'm going to present my findings today. And I'm also going to start looking around for new opportunities. I think it is time...

No comments: