Sunday, January 6, 2008

Amylia's Meme

Thanks to Amylia for the meme!


Age at my next birthday:
(the CD/MP3 generation might not recognize a 45!)


















A place I'd like to travel:












A favorite place:

















A favorite thing:

















A favorite food:























A favorite color:
















A favorite flower:



















The city I live in:



















The name of a past pet:

My Cosmo was furrier but had just as much bite.











Nickname I've had:











College Major:
















First Job:

















Hope for 2008:


1 comment:

Jillian said...

I have to admit, without your clue it would have taken me a while to figure out what that record symbolized. Dahlias are gorgeous flowers. I had a whole series of photos of them from my mom's garden, but unfortunately most were lost with the crashed hard drive. I love these little glimpses of everyone, it's a great way to learn a few new things. Thanks for sharing.